Drivers and Software
Adapter drivers for Windows
Adapter firmware version 1.8 (update before use)
Latest software version 1.2
- You are to connect the adapter to your PC first, then start the program and only then connect the adapter to the vehicle. Otherwise there might be problems with the virtual COM port opening.
- If you are having problems, try the following: connect the device to the vehicle, close all the doors, start up the ignition, switch off the audio system and climate control, wait for 1 minute and try again.
Fordometer 2 is a multifunctional device intended for work with Ford vehicles dashboards. It can function through two independent CAN bus lines. Connection to the vehicle systems is conducted through the diagnostic link connector. It allows working with all Ford vehicles dashboards based on FREESCALE 9S12**** ( 9S12H128 , 9S12H256 , 9S12XHZ512 ) and NEC V850+95320 processors.
Fordometer 2 Functionality
- Dashboard EEPROM reading and reprogramming
- Mileage value correction
- Reading and changing the immobilizer data in the processor memory: key identifiers and cryptocodes, immobilizer synchronization data from the engine ECU.
Fordometer 2 supports the following Ford vehicles:
- Focus 2, 3
- Fordometer adapter
- Software (sent via email)