Support and Updates
Support and updates (within the purchased software) are free for all registered users and are provided by the developer himself - Michael: email@example.com
MultiFlasher is a chip-tuning software intended for reading/writing ECU's FLASH and EEPROM memory. It can use any adapter supporting J2534 standard, e.g. OpenPort 2.0 by Tactrix. Before flashing and after reading the program checks the firmware and checksums, and correct them if needed. It allows to avoid flashing incorrect dumps or to make sure that reading is correct. It contains a function of errors reading, decoding and reset with a possibility to manually add and edit their description.
List of modules and their functions:
- Bosch M(G)7.9.8. Only FLASH memory writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai i10, i20, i30, Accent (Verna), Elantra, Pikanto, Rio, Ceed, Cerato, Soul, etc with 1.4L, 1.6L engines and a mechanical accelerator pedal.
- Siemens SIMK-31/41/43, SIM2K-47. FLASH memory reading and writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Coupe, Elantra, SantaFe, Sonata, Tiburon, Tucson, Ceed, Cerato, Sportage, etc with 2.0L and 2.7L engines.
- The set of modules: Siemens SIM2K-140/141/142/341/D160. FLASH memory reading through ECU connector and flashing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Carens, Cerato new, Magentis, Sonata, Sorento, Sportage new, ix35, etc with 2.0L and 2.4L engines, and Chevrolet Epica with 2.0L and 2.5L engines.
- Siemens SIM2K-241/242/245/С201. Only flashing through the OBDII. Supports GDS format. Vehicles: Elantra MD 1.8, Sonata new, i40 2.0, ix35 new, Ceed new, Cerato new, Optima new, etc., SsangYong Actyon 2.0, Korando.
- BSL TriCore. Reading and writing ECU internal and external FLASH/EEPROM memory with Infineon TriCore TC1762, TC1766, TC1767, TC1792, TC1796, TC1797 etc... processors in BSL mode. The approximate short list of supported ECUs BOSCH M(E)17.9.7 (VAZ/UAZ), and ME17, ME (D, G)17, EDC17 (AMG, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Honda, Hyundai, KIA, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo). Additional features of the module: recalculation of checksums and BOSCH digital signature (RSA), TPROT 8-10 VAG support. Unique features of the module: TPROT 11 KIA/Hyundai support, Siemens SIM2K-24x support, Semens EMS2204 and Semens SID208 ECUs (Ford vehicles) support.;
- Bosch M(E)17.9.7. Only ECUs FLASH memory writing of VAZ/UAZ vehicles through the OBDII.;
- EDC17C08/CP14 KIA/Hyundai. Only FLASH memory writing through the OBDII. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai Ceed 1.6 CRDI, IX35 2.0 CRDI, SantaFe 2.2 CRDI, Sorento 2.2 D, Soul 1.6 D, Sportage 1.7 CRDI / 2.0 CRDI, etc..;
- Bosch ME 17.9.11/12. Only writing sepcially modified (and original) firmware through the OBDII. Supports GDS format. Vehicles: KIA/Hyundai with 1.4L, 1.6L engines and an electronic accelerator pedal.;
- Bosch M(E) 7.9.7(+). Only FLASH memory writing of M7.9.7, M7.9.7+ and ME7.9.7 ECU's installed in Korean and Chinese vehicles through the OBDII, and in Russian vehicles through the ECU connector. Supports SMS-Software compressed format. ME7.9.71 support will be available soon.
- Siemens EMS2204. Only writing FLASH memory through the OBDII. Supports VBF format. For Ford Focus III with a 1.6L engine.
- Delphi DCM 3.7 SsangYong. FLASH memory reading and writing through the OBDII, checksums verification for code, checksum verification and correction for maps area.
Before flashing and after reading the program checks the firmware and checksums structure, and recalculates them if needed. It allows to avoid flashing incorrect dumps or to make sure that reading is correct. It contains a function of errors reading, decoding and reset with a possibility to manually add and edit their description.
Adapter settings selection:
Errors reading and reset:
All the modules function through OpenPort 2.0 or any other J2534 device, including K-line protocol. There is no need for additional adapters.
- Software (sent via email);