Technical support and updates are provided by the software developer, for all questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security code is required for any immobilizer-related operation. This addon to the main AutoScannerOpelCAN software is capable to read the security code from the control unit of the vehicle. Besides, it is able to reset the engine control module directly, without having connected it to the immo.
What does it do?
- Extracts the security code from various Opel ECUs (Engine Control Modules, Info Displays, Instrument Clusters)
- Resets Engine Control Module directly
- Changes mileage in Engine Control Module
- Change Working Hours value in Engine Control Module
- Reads and writes eeprom on SRS modules
- Corrects odometer value on Astra J/Insignia/Chevrolet Cruze/...
- and more...
What cars and systems does it work on?
- Agila-A(1998-2007) (Engine Control Unit)
- Astra-G (1998-2006) (Engine Control Unit)
- Astra-H (2004-2010) (Engine Control Unit, Info Display)
- Corsa (Vita)-C (2001-2010) (Engine Control Unit, Instrument Cluster)
- Corsa (Vita)-D (2007-2010) (Engine Control Unit)
- Meriva-A (2003-2009) (Engine Control Unit, Instrument Cluster)
- Omega-B (1994-2003) (Engine Control Unit)
- Vectra-B (1996-2001) (Engine Control Unit)
- Vectra-C/Signum (2002-2010) (Engine Control Unit, Info Display)
- Zafira-A (1999-2005) (Engine Control Unit)
- Zafira-B (2005-2010) (Engine Control Unit, Info Display)
What Engine Control Module types/Engines does it work on?
- Motronic ME155
- Motornic ME761
- Motronic ME76x
- Motronic ME96 (Z28NEx)
- Motronic ME311 (Y26SE, Y32SE)
- Simtec 71 (Z18XE(L))
- Multec H ISO (Y16XE, Z14XE, Z16XE, Z16SE)
- Multec H CAN (Z16XE)
- Multec SF (X14XE, X16XEL)
- Multijet 6J0
- EDC16 (Z17DTH, Z19DT(H))
- MT35E (Z16XEP, Z16XE1)
- PSG16 ISO/CAN
What hardware does it use?
Any J2534 hardware is compatible with the software. Interfaces like MDI, CanTieCar are recommendes, as they support also MidSpeed and Single Wire CAN buses.
- Software (sent via email)