Quick User Guide
1. Connect your PC to the Internet. The tool requires activation before use;
2. Follow the link http://drewtech.com/downloads/ and download the user manual and set-up files;
3. Open the manual and follow the steps in it.
Technical support is provided by the manufacturer, you can contact them at email@example.com
The CarDAQ-Plus 3 is the next generation Drew Technologies fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP.
In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles. Drew Technologies fully tests our devices for compliance and meet all of today’s SAE J2534 standards. OEM’s globally trust Drew Technologies and approve our tools for their dealerships as well as their Engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too.
Additional Product Information
CarDAQ-Plus® 3 Reprogramming:
- All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming;
- SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-Plus® 3 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software;
- SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-Plus® 3 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
- BMW/Mini — ISTA;
- FCA — Wi-Tech 2.0;
- Ford — Ford J2534 Diagnostic System (FJDS) & Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS);
- GM — Global Diagnostic System (GDS2);
- GM — Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software);
- Honda — Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS);
- Jaguar/LandRover — Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) & Symptom-Driven Diagnostics (SDD);
- Mercedez-Benz — Pass Thru Programming System;
- Mistubishi — Multi-Use Tester III Special Edition (MUT3—SE);
- Nissan — Consult III Plus R2R;
- Subaru — Subaru Select Monitor 4 (SSM4);
- Toyota — TechStream
- VW/Audi (VAG) — Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS);
- Volvo — Volvo Information and Diagnostics for Aftersales (VIDA).
- CAN Bus (Capable of CAN FD, ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229);
- 3 CAN channels (FD CAN, Dual Wire);
- 1 Single wire CAN;
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM);
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW);
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230);
- Chrysler SCI (J2610).
- USB version 1.1 or higher.
- Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004);
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer;
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux;
- Ground pins 9, 12, or 15.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult OE website for their PC requirements.
- Operating voltage: 7 — 36 Volts;
- Dimensions (approx.): 6.5"D x 6"W x 1.5"H;
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C).
- CarDAQ-Plus® 3 device;
- Vehicle cable;
- USB cable;
- QuickStart Guide