The HEX-NET is fully supported via e-mail or over the phone as a USB interface for VCDS.
Support for WiFi configuration and VCDS-Mobile is provided via the Support Forum, in English only.
The HEX-NET Pro WiFi Interface communicates with VCDS by wireless WiFi or by wired USB, turning a Windows PC into a factory level diagnostic tool for VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda automobiles. Also, at no additional cost, embedded in the HEX-NET is our new VCDS-Mobile software which enables most smart devices with WiFi and a web browser to perform VCDS like diagnostics on non-PC devices.
- plugs directly into 1996 through current model year cars;
- works with all diagnostic-capable VW/Audi cars, even the latest models which require a direct CAN connection and use the UDS/ODX protocol;
- acts as a «dongle» — Activation for the full-function version of VCDS and for VCDS-Mobile is built in;
- uses the HEX-NET with VCDS on a Windows PC or with VCDS-Mobile on almost any smart device, no activation codes required.
- Microsoft Windows versions from XP through the current Windows 10;
- Apple iPad, iPhone, etc.;
- Most Android phones and tablets Blackberry Z10, Q10, etc.;
- Microsoft Surface & Windows Phone;
- KindleFire, etc.
- HEX-NET Pro adapter;
- Software (downloaded from the manufacturer's website.