If you have technical problems, you can contact the manufacturer directly:
- Phone number: +7(8634)34-05-95
- E-mail: email@example.com
User support is also conducted through an automatic service. All questions are registered, get a specific number and answered by support staff. You can check up your request status and hold correspondence with to the technical support service. Before contacting the technical support read the user manual and section «Potential problems». You might find your problem and the solution there.
Multi-brand car scanner ScanDoc Compact is designed to work with the electronic systems of the car. The scanner can read diagnostic trouble codes, display the current data, control the actuators, make adjustments and perform the configuration of the car. ScanDoc supports a large number of diagnostic protocols of different manufacturers.
- Reading and error codes decoding;
- Errors reset;
- Display of current data both in digital and graphical formats;
- Final controlling drives actuation;
- Systems identifiation (controlling units);
- Immobilizer device reading and programming.
- Protocols hardware support: KL-Line, 2xCAN, VPW, PWM;
- Software protocols: KW71, KW81, KW82, KW1284, DS2, ISO8, ISO14230, ISO9141, ISO15765, J1979, J1850, TP2.0, J1939;
- Multiplexer: 13 channels;
- Connection with РС: WI-FI IEEE 802.11b 100mW (54 Mb/s);
- Power supply: 9-30 V DC.
Software (available now):
- FAW/JAC/HAIMA/ ZOTYE (Beta)/ CHANGAN(Beta)
- GWM/CHANGHE/FDQC/SHUANGHUAN/DONGFENG (Beta)
- USB drive with software.