This module allows working via OBDII connector via CAN-bus with the control units ACDelco Gen1 (1st generation ECU-2 Byte SeedKey) and ACDelco Gen2 (2nd generation ECU — 5 Byte SeedKey), equipped on GM vehicles: Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Opel.
- ECU Identification
- Error Reading/Clearing
- Reading of the Processor FullFlash / Writing calibration area
The read / write procedure takes from 2 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of ECU and the adapter used. This module does not calculate checksums.
ECU type with the MC:
- GM ACDelco E38 Motorola MPC561
- GM ACDelco E39 Motorola MPC5566
- GM ACDelco E39A Motorola MPC5566
- GM ACDelco E78 Motorola MPC5566
- GM ACDelco E80 Motorola MPC5676
- GM ACDelco E83 Motorola MPC5565
Adapters to work with:
- DrewTech Mongoose
- DrewTech CarDAQ
- Skanmatik 2/2 PRO
- SMS — DiaLink
- Chipsoft J2534 Lite (with OpenPort2 support disabled)
- Chipsoft J2534 Mid (with OpenPort2 support disabled)
- Chipsoft J2534 Pro (with OpenPort2 support disabled)
- Openport 2.0 is not supported
Attention! The operation of this module is completely safe, in case of loss of communication during recording, for example, if the battery on a laptop or the battery on a car runs out,
it is enough to repeat the recording procedure and the operation will be restored.