MODULE UPDATE — SsangYong Delphi Diesel now supports
SsangYong Delphi DCM6.2AP-6D (FID: 89)
MCU NXP SPC5674 with internal memory 4Mb;
Reading and writing of calibration area via CAN-bus, checksum calculation. Recovery is possible from any state;
- SsangYong Rexton G4 D22DTR-SCR
Fixes and improvements:
- MB Continental/Siemens SIM271 tested and works on vehicle. No need to dismount the ECU and work on the bench. Full OBD2 solution;
- Toyota Denso Gen3 CAN now supports more variations of Denso and Fujitsu Ten ECUs;
- Various UI fixes and improvements.
- CVN fix for Toyota made when Master creating file for slave;
- Slave now can write an original file without Master, if the file was read from the vehicle.