HEXPROG II is now available for purchase!
Hexprog II is a programming tool that supports OBD, Bench work and BMW ISN reading. The pinnacle of ECU cloning and chip tuning advancements with a lightning-fast, dependable, and user-friendly software.
Hexprog II Key Features
- Dedicated tool for Chip Tuning, Ecu Repair and Ecu Cloning;
- Master version. One License for all protocols On Bench and OBD (12/24V);
- Supports one of the largest Ecu/Tcu list in Cars, Trucks, Bikes and Tractors for Ecu cloning and Chip Tuning;
- Supports both old and latest ECUs/TCUs from Bosch, Continental, Delphi, Marelli, Denso, Temic, TRW and Valeo;
- Reads all BMW long ISN from BMW DME and DDE including MD1 and MG1 in F/G series;
- Supports reading/writing P-Flash, D-Flash, External Flash and External EEPROM, Auto Checksum is supported for both Flash and External Flash;
- Users can request services like IMMO OFF, DPF OFF, EGR OFF, Adblue, etc. online from Hexprog website;
The Basic set will work for 48 hours after activation. After the 48 hour period is over, you will need to «rent» the tool for another 48 hours. It can be done via your Hexprog II account online. This option is good for tuners that do not have many vehicles to work with. You can upgrade the tool to Full at any time. The Full set does not have this restrcition but requires annual subscription.
Hexprog II users can use this portal to get support by our ticketing support system, access online services and to manage their Hexprog License. The developers made a demo account, you can use it to check what real users can see:
- Go to Hexprog II Portal Login Page
- Use [email protected] as the user name
- Use micro^tronik as the password
Please understand that this is a demo account, you can only navigate the services!