PCMflash 1.3.2 Update!
PCMflash 1.3.2 presents:
1. Added new Module 90 «Сhina DCM6.2AP», designed to work with ECU DCM6.2AP, installed on vehicles of Chinese brands, via the diagnostic connector. Supports reading, writing, checking and correcting checksums.
Great Wall/Haval 2.0L TD (DCM6.2AP) [RD/WR/CK]
JAC 2.0L TD (DCM6.2AP) [RD/WR/CK]
2. Added new Module 91 «Mercedes Benz CRD3/CRD3P» designed to work with CRD3/CRD3P ECUs installed in Mercedes Benz cars. Supports working via OBD and «on the bench» — reading, writing, checking and correcting checksums. ECU cloning is possible.
Mercedes-Benz CRD3/CRD3P FLASH [RD/WR/CK]
Mercedes-Benz CRD3/CRD3P EEPROM [RD/WR/CK]
3. In modules 19 «Kia/Hyundai», 36 «Kia/Hyundai EDC17» and 61 «Kia/Hyundai CPGDSH/CPEGD» it is now possible to work via OBD and in vehicles equipped with a gateway between CAN-buses requiring authorization.
4. In Module 36 «Kia/Hyundai EDC17» for EDC17C57 and EDC17CP62 ECUs (SB V23.0.0/V23.0.1) the possibility of their unlocking via diagnostic connector in case of software file of corresponding version has been added.
2.0L, 2.2L, 3.0L CRDI (EDC17C57/EDC17CP62) [Unlocked] [RD/WR/CK/UNLOCK] (for SB V24 entry after unlocking by module 53 or 71)
5. In Module 47 «Mitsubishi Gearbox CAN-bus» now supports automatic transmission ECU of Outlander 3 vehicles with 3.0L engine. Supports reading, writing and correction of the checksums.
AT Outlander 3 3.0L (MH8106F/1MB) [RD/WR/CK].
6. In Module 51 «China» added support for MT95.1 ECU in Master/Slave configuration. Supports reading and writing via the vehicle’s diagnostic connector.
Great Wall/Tank 3.0T Master/Slave (Delphi MT95.1) [RD/WR/NC]
7. Module 69 can work with ECUs connected via central gateway, requiring authorization, via OBD.
8. In modules 53 «Infineon Tricore BSL», 71 «Bosch MEDC17 Bootloader» added possibility to read and write external EEPROM of EDC17CV41 (95256) and EDC17C06 (95640) ECUs.
EDC17C06 EEPROM (8KB) [RD/WR]
EDC17CV41 EEPROM (32KB) [RD/WR]
9. Other useful changes and edits.