Ecu Coding EditItem no.:
- USB dongle
- Software (sent via email)
EcuCe is a solution for editing coding files obtained using MUT-III and directly in Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) ECUs.
Most car manufacturers include hidden features that are not available to an ordinary car owner. For example: standard alarm system, daytime running lights, cruise control, automatic locking and unlocking of the central lock, comfortable windscreen washer, welcome light and others.
To enable most of the functions it is enough to simply activate them (enable in the «brains» of the car), and for some others it is necessary to additionally install the missing blocks in the car, for example, a cruise control button on the steering wheel or a hood sensor and the wiring to them. There is one way to turn on or off (activate) Mitsubishi hidden functions and it involves changing the encoding data of the car (Variant Coding, Custom Coding), by downloading them from the car, editing and uploading them back into the car. The ECU firmware remains the same, the changes are introduced only to the microcode settings, the so-called Coding Data. The warranty is not affected by this operation.
- editing of coding files obtained with the help of MUT-III dealer equipment;
- reading and writing codings directly into ETACS and ENGINE control units (works with OpenPort 2.0 adapter via OBD-II, other J2534 adapters were not tested);
- VIN change in ETACS, ENGINE control units (2 VIN codes are stored in ECUs, the program changes only the second one, the original remains in the ECU);
- security increase by changing PIN in the immo;
- read and erasing error codes (DTC) in ETACS, ENGINE, IMMO control units;
- comparison of codings of ETACS, ENGINE, IMMO control units.
- Lancer X 2007+
- Outlander XL 2007+
- Outlander III 2013+
- L200 2016+
- ASX 2010+
All vehicles for the Russian and European market.