FID: 18, 19, 20, 21
Software module for working with FCA group vehicles (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat) with ECUs Continental GPEC2 LOCKED, GPEC2A, GPEC3, GPEC4, GPEC4LM.
This ECUs are used on normal aspirated petrol cars from 2013 and have internal protection from tuning (LOCK).
For success MOD file writing it needs to remove protection (ECU Unlock) in BSL mode. You will need to open ECU and connect it on the bench as shown in connection manual.
Module allows this operations:
- Identification and getting LOCK status (LOCKED/ UNLOCKED)
- OBD2 FULLFLASH reading
- OBD2 EEPROM reading
- ECU Unlock in BSL mode
- OBD2 Calibration area writing
- OBD2 EEPROM writing
- Read and clear DTC
At this moment we support this ECU types:
- Continental GPEC2 2013+ MPC5566 3Mb (FID: 20)
- Continental GPEC2 2015+ MPC5566 3Mb (FID: 21)
- Continental GPEC2A MPC5674 4Mb (FID: 19)
- Continental GPEC2A 2018+ MPC5674 4Mb (FID: 131)
- Continental GPEC3 MPC5674 4Mb (FID: 18)
Additional FIDs for GPEC2/GPEC2A/GPEC3/GPEC4/GPEC4LM to work with ECUs in BSL CAN mode:
- Continental GPEC2 MPC5566 CAN BSL (FID: 319)
- Continental GPEC2A/GPEC3 MPC5674 CAN BSL (FID: 320)
- Continental GPEC4/GPEC4LM MPC5674 CAN BSL (FID: 321)
Attention! UNLOCK function is not working now with all J2534 adapters. Currently we tested and guarantee correct unlock with Scanmatik SM2, Scanmatik SM2-PRO, CarDAQ Plus, Bosch VCM2, Mongoose (excl. ISO).
Unlock does not work with Tactrix OpenPort 2.0, Chipsoft J2534, SMS Soft Dialink.