Ford Delphi Diesel CAN now available with following families:
- Ford Delphi DCM3.5 MPC5566 CAN — reading/writing and checksums calculation.
- Ford Delphi DCM6.1 TC1797 CAN — reading/writing and checksums calculation.
Nissan Hitachi Gen1 CAN available for tests with:
- Nissan Hitachi SH705X/SH72XXX Gen1 CAN — reading/writing and checksums calculation. Automatic detection ECU type for reading and writing. Now tested SH7058/SH7059/SH72533. SH7055/SH72531 supported but not tested!
Kia/Hyundai Kefico CPxxxx Petrol CAN:
- Kia/Hyundai Kefico CPGPSH2.14.1/CPEGP2.10.1 TC1728 CAN — reading/writing and checksums calculation.
- Kia/Hyundai Kefico CPGPSH2.14.1/CPEGP2.10.1 TC1728 BSL — reading/writing full flash in BSL mode and checksums calculation.
Ford Continental Petrol CAN:
- Ford Continental EMS2207 TC1738 CAN — virtual reading/writing and checksums calculation. VBF conversion also supported.
Improvement and fixes:
- Bosch MSE6.0 fixed identification for virtual reading in some cases
- GM ACDelco E83 added support for some ECU variations
- Kia/Hyundai Sim2K-24X added support for some ECU variations
- Volvo Denso SH72546 and Volvo Denso SH72543 totally remade and now supports SM2/SM2 Pro and other devices. Made more stable and works with automatic power by default.
- DAF/Industrial Delphi ETC3 MPC5566 CAN totally remade and now supports more ECU variations and security systems.
Automatic power management now available for almost all families. Please be careful, using automatic power of vehicle for OBD protocols can be dangerous!
Ford Delphi Diesel CAN