10 Aug.’ 2021
- Module 12 now supports writing and chekcsumm correction for Continental LuK-UDCT ECU in Honda vehicles.
- Module 28 supports ME17.9.7 with the diagnostic protocol, working via CAN-bus.
- SIM2K-141.1 is now supported in Module 30, reading, writing and checksum corrections.
- Module 35 now supports the eight-speed transmission Aisin TCU with 70F4019, used in Lexus LX570. Writing and checksum corrections.
- Fixed the writing issue in Module 41.
- Module 51 supports MED17.8.10 for Chery with F4J16 engine.
- Module 53 has added the support of the robotiс TCU SIM2K-305.
- Continental LuK-UDCT for Honda is now supported in Module 58 in service mode. Reading, FLASH and EEPROM writing, FLASH checksum correction.
- ME9.7 is supported in Module 69 with reading, writing and checksum corrections.
- Module 76 supports SIM2K-305 in test stage with a robotiс TCU. Reading (with direct connection to the ECU), writing (after unlocking with module 53), checksum correction.
- PSG16, EEPROM 95080, is now supported in module 77. The list of supportted checksum corrections has been extended.