MPVI3 by HP Tuners, the fastest and most sophisticated OBDII interface device to date.
- Pro Feature Set included
- 2x storage: 8 GB instead of 4 GB.
- Faster standalone data logging
- High-resolutuin accelerometer
MPVI3 continues the legacy of its predecessor with features like Bluetooth 5.0, an M8 motorsports-grade screw-on connector, RGB LEDs, and USB-C connectivity (4MB/s).
- VCM SCANNER – your feature-rich OBDII scanning & diagnostic software.
- VCM EDITOR – your comprehensive vehicle control module calibration software.
Connect: MPVI3 is an advanced OBDII interface tool, connecting your vehicle’s control modules to the VCM Suite software.
Read: Run complete diagnostics, monitor vehicle performance, read from various vehicle control modules, and more in VCM Suite.
Edit: Optimize your performance, fuel economy, or whatever your vehicle goals may be in VCM Editor with a multitude of defined parameters.
Write: When you are ready, license and tune any vehicle currently supported by HP Tuners with the fastest read and write speeds available.
Designed specifically for MPVI2+ and MPVI3, the PROLINK+ cable allows professional users to input 2x analog signals (from a wideband sensor, map sensor, boost pressure sensor etc.) and 1x CAN bus signal simultaneously.
Reminder: If you have an MPVI2+ interface, you must purchase Pro Feature Set to be able to use a PROLINK+ cable.
- 2x dedicated 0-5V analog inputs.
- 1x CAN bus input (500kbps).
- 100Hz sampling rate.
- M8 connector to 5 wire harness.
- For MPVI2+ and MPVI3 interfaces.
- MPVI2+ interfaces must purchase Pro Feature Set to be able to use the PROLINK+ cable.