Slave version saves ECU readouts which can be decoded only by its Master and can only use files provided by its Master. Thus, it is perfect for those who do not tune files themselves. Slave versions and their annual renewals are purchased by the Master. It has access to all protocols purchased by its Master as long as the subscription is valid.
Additionally, Master & Slave versions have messaging (with file attachments if needed) functionality for convenient communication.
- Computer with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10. 32-bit or 64-bit
- J2534 Passthru interface or BMW ENET cable (depending on the protocol)
- Stable internet connection
- Adequate car battery charger
- You can’t run TGFlash on virtual or cloud computers (VMware, VirtualBox, etc).
- It is highly recommended to perform all Windows updates, replace/upgrade computer components BEFORE installing TGFlash, or even use a dedicated PC. If for any reason (HDD/motherboard fault, etc) hardware ID will change — we allow you to reinstall TGFlash on other computers up to 2 (two) times per year, but ONLY for Master and Standard versions, for Slave, this is not possible.
- Migration of Slave license from one Master to another is not allowed.
To apply for activation you must send us the end user email which is the login to the TGFlash personal cabinet. If you purchase a Slave license — include the Master’s email. If you purchase Slave Renewal — write the Slave’s email there. Please write the email in the field with the serial number.
The technical support is provided by the developer directly.