WinOLS 5Item no.:
WinOLS is an application, which is written especially to modify the memory contents of ECUs.
It facilitates the searching and finding of maps, which can then be named and viewed in different ways and changed. To change the data, different functions are available to edit the maps. All data and maps are stored in project files. These project files hold all information obtained in the course of processing of a given controller. Other information, such as customer name, car number, and image files can be added. Modifications of maps can be stored as 'versions' and can be commented. Up to 200 versions of one original file are possible. All modified projects are shown in a list, which can be filtered and sorted. So it is easy to find an already modified project again.
- The representation of the raw data is available in 2D graphics or hex/decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to distinguish between program and data area.
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map list makes efficient working a lot easier.
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps
- Maps can be shown as 3D/2D chart or as a table.
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers.
- You can select either English or German as the interface language and switch between these.
- Integrated checksum correction through plugins.
- Support of current hardware like BDM100, BSL100 and OLS300.
- Import and export of binary files, Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles. All types can be zipped, coded, and have swapped lines or be sent directly by mail.
- Additional licenses enable the usage in one company. All registered computes must belong to one company. Only the employees of that company are allowed to use them.
- Selling, renting, or passing of licenses (customer number and password) is strictly forbidden
Features in detail:
Map search: The automatic map search finds maps and shows them in a list and also directly in the data.
Preview-Window: The preview window can be freely moved and sized and shows the selection as 3d-map.
Automatically overview: Program code, empty areas, maps etc. will automatically be recognized. An overview window shows, where you can find what in the file. Program code and empty areas will automatically be shown pale.
Every checksum module (purchase separately) automatically recognizes if it can be used and corrects the checksums immediately after every change. Even in real-time while the car is running. If you don't have the right module yet, the push of a button is enough and online all existing checksum modules will be tested for your project. This way you know for sure which module is the right one. Modules can be purchased online around the clock. You will receive your module within minutes.
Digital signatures as watermarks: You can sign your projects with tiny changes in the data to recognize copies. You can choose if you want the signatures to be visible for everybody or just for you. The text cannot be seen in the data, but can only be displayed with WinOLS.
Free choice of colour: There are four color schemes preset and of course you can configure your own colors individually.
- WinOLS 5 requires Windows 10, 64 Bit (x64). (ARM is currently not supported.)
- WinOLS 5 supports current EVC hardware like UCM100, BDM100, BSL100, OLS300. Megaprommer MP2240P and OLS16 are no longer supported.
- WinOLS 5 can be installed and used in parallel with WinOLS 4 and uses the same license, i.e. you do not need another license for a WinOLS 5 installation on a computer where WinOLS 4 is already installed. Also the .ols file format remains the same.
New exciting features are gradually being added to WinOLS5. These new features, which are not yet available, will be released once a year through a feature update. Customers who have not purchased this feature update can continue to work with the existing functionality without any problems.
Additional license for OLS505
Software upgrade from WinOLS4 to WinOLS5 for customer numbers 10000 — 12531
Software upgrade from WinOLS4 to WinOLS5 for customer numbers starting at 12532 per license.
Software upgrade from WinOLS4 to WinOLS5 Newcomer version OLS502-PACK20 to OLS505 with 20 CSP.