06 Jul.’ 2021
DynoRoad SW version 220.127.116.11 is ready!
DynoRoad SW version 18.104.22.168 has been released to give you faster and more accurate measurements than ever before. This SW update includes new innovative functions such as, in particular, the Performance function that allows the user to measure speed over ¼ of a mile and check the results of a modification.
NOTE: For accurate and reliable measurements, install your DynoRoad in the center of the rear wheel and test the device on a level and straight road.
- Measure Acceleration performance in KMH or miles;
- KMH — 0-100kmh, 100-200kmh, 200-300kmh, 60-160kmh, 0-200kmh or personalize it to your needs;
- Measure Distance — 0-200m (1/8thmile), 0-400m (¼ mile), 0-800m (½ mile) 0-1600m (1 mile) or personalize it to your needs.
- New firmware version: it is necessary to update to version 22.214.171.124 to proceed
- Added: support for performance measurements (speed and distance measurements)
- Improved: application/screen transitions and fluidity
- Improved: vehicle data entry after measurements
- Added: Advanced Features button — Settings Section
- Bug fix: vehicle selection before measurements
- Improved: Application stability
- Improved: Pop-up menu
- Improved: management of temperature and atmospheric pressure