K-TAG UPDATE: New cars, motorbike and work vehicles models now supported by K-TAG SM (Service Mode)!
This release is mainly focused on the Asian and Russian markets, including numerous models of cars in those markets; from today, in fact, new cars and commercial vehicles will be supported, such as UAZ Patriot, Honda Accord, Mitsubishi Canter, Honda Accord, CR-V and Hyundai Accent. But that’s not all, in fact, there are new motorbike Royal Enfield model and also work vehicles such as Thaco, Shacman, Xcmg, Sinotruck, Chenglong.
From today, with K-TAG SM (Service Mode), you can read and write, without opening the following ECU: Bosch ME17.2.42, ME17.9.71, EDC17CV44, ME17.9.7, EDC17CP06, EDC17CP15, EDC17CP16. You can also read the ECU KEFICO CPGDSH through the standard Bootloader Tricore connection.
New vehicles supported by K-TAG with Service Mode (reading, writing):
- Chenglong M7 10.0L Bosch EDC17CV44
- Honda Accord CL 2.2 i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP06
- Honda Accord CU 2.2 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP16
- Honda Accord CW 2.2 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP16
- Honda Accord Tourer CW 2.2 i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP16
- Honda Accord Type-S CU 2.2 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP16
- Honda Accord Type-S CW 2.2 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP16
- Honda CR-V RE 2.2 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP16
- Hyundai Accent RB 1.6 16v GDI Kefico CPGDSH1.26.1
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter 3.0 DDI Bosch EDC17CP15
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650cc Bosch ME17.9.71
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650cc Bosch ME17.9.71
- Shacman F2000 12.0L WP12 Dump Truck Bosch EDC17CV44
- Sinotruk Howo 10.5L D10.380 Bosch EDC17CV44
- Thaco Bus 12.0L WP12 Bosch EDC17CV44
- UAZ Patriot 2.7 16v Bosch ME17.9.7
- Xcmg NXG 12.0L WP12 Bosch EDC17CV44