The CarDAQ-Plus 3 is the next generation Drew Technologies fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP. In addition, there is a high speed USB port to connect to a PC.
The CarDAQ-Plus 3 allows you to emulate any dealer diagnostic device whose software uses the protocols mentioned above to communicate with the adapter. Nowadays this software is available for most car brands. Thanks to its wide range of adapter and API capabilities, the device supports all the features of the original dealer software, including key programming and reprogramming of control units.
It is enough to connect the device to the car and to the computer where the dealer software and J2534 Toolbox are installed to start working. The manufacturer has official contracts for the use of the device instead or along with a dealer scanner with some car manufacturers, including BMW, VW/AUDI, Volvo, Toyota, Opel, GM, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover. It also supports several other brands such as Mercedes Benz (including programming and coding), Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Kia, Hyundai and others.
OEMs globally trust Drew Technologies and approve the tools for their dealerships as well as their engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more. Drew Technologies fully tests our devices for compliance and meet all of today’s SAE J2534 standards.
CarDAQ-Plus 3 Reprogramming:
- All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming;
- SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-Plus 3 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software;
- SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-Plus 3 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
The support of these standards also allows you to use the adapter to work with the ECU programming software by third-party developers (aftermarket software), such as: PCMFlash, MMC Flasher, Chiploader, Combiloader, BitBox or any other, to perform chip tuning. You can download the adapter firmware and latest version of J2534 Toolbox software from the manufacturer’s website.
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
- BMW/Mini — ISTA;
- FCA — Wi-Tech 2.0;
- Ford — Ford J2534 Diagnostic System (FJDS) & Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS);
- GM — Global Diagnostic System (GDS2);
- GM — Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software);
- Honda — Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS);
- Jaguar/LandRover — Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) & Symptom-Driven Diagnostics (SDD);
- Mercedez-Benz — Pass Thru Programming System;
- Mistubishi — Multi-Use Tester III Special Edition (MUT3-SE);
- Nissan — Consult III Plus R2R;
- Subaru — Subaru Select Monitor 4 (SSM4);
- Toyota — TechStream;
- VW/Audi (VAG) — Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS);
- Volvo — Volvo Information and Diagnostics for Aftersales (VIDA).
- Operating voltage: 7 — 36 Volts;
- Dimensions (approx.): 6.5"D x 6"W x 1.5"H;
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C).
- CAN Bus (Capable of CAN FD, ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229);
- 3 CAN channels (FD CAN, Dual Wire);
- 1 Single wire CAN;
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM);
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW);
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230);
- Chrysler SCI (J2610).
- USB version 1.1 or higher.
- Compliant to SAE J25344 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004);
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer;
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux;
- Ground pins 9, 12, or 15.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit). Consult OE website for their PC requirements.