FLEX version 220.127.116.11 Update!
Released new Flex software for OBD programming/tuning of engine control unit PSA DELPHI DCM6.2C, this is installed on brands such as Citroen and Peugeot. With this Flex update (5.23. 0.0), chiptuning and access to the ECU is now possible via OBD diagnostic port.
The new protocol allows you to create a Full Backup of the ECU before tuning, saving all content from EEPROM and FLASH memory in one operation.
- Citroen Jumper 2.0L 16V BlueHDI
- Citroen Relay 2.0L 16V BlueHDI
- Peugeot Boxer 2.0L 16V BlueHDI
- Citroen Jumpy 2.0L 16V BlueHDI
The new protocol OBD for DELPHI DCM6.2C is available for the following software packs:
- FLS0.1 — SW Flex ECU (cars, vans, bikes) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.5 — Package Flex FULL
Time to Read: ~ 3 minutes | Time to Write: ~ 7 minutes
New Protocols Added:
- Citroen Delphi DCM6.2C: Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash; Read External Eeprom; Full Backup
- Peugeot Delphi DCM6.2C: Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash; Read External Eeprom; Full Backup
Fixed Bench Writing for VAG Continental SIMOS8.6x