The universal J2534 Dialink adapter by SMS-Software is designed for ECU diagnostics and reprogramming via CAN-bus, it is fully compatible with Combiloader and can be used with any third-party software.
- J2534 compatible adapter;
- Being supplied together with the J2534 interface library, Dialink can be used for ECU reprogramming with CombiLoader or for diagnostics with any third-party tools;
- Suitable for SMS-Diagnostics 3;
- Together with SMS-Diagnostics 3 software it can be used for diagnostics of modern vehicles control systems with the standard SAE J1962 diagnostic connector (connection to other diagnostic connectors is achieved by the use of additional adapters).
- Capable of working with trucks (24V car network)
- Better compatibility with J2534 requirements (*1)
- High operational speed (*2)
- Possible wireless BlueTooth connection
- Good value for money
*1 in comparison with OpenPort software.
*2 the exchange speed of ISO-11898 (CAN) reaches the max capacity of the bus. It is up to 8 times faster than OpenPort operational speed.
- ISO-9141/ISO-14230 (K/L-Line)
- J1850 VPW/PWM
- ISO-11898/ISO-15765 (CAN)
- 12V car network
- 24V car network
- Powered from a USB port of a PC
The full operational range of power voltage is from 8V to 35V which guarantees fail-free operation in any working conditions including trucks.
PC (laptop) connection:
- USB cable
- Wireless BlueTooth connection
BlueTooth module provides wireless connection at the distance up to 10 m (Class-II). If the BlueTooth Class-I adapter is used the working distance increases.
Diagnostic connector pins:
- 2(BUS+)/10(BUS-): J1850 VPW/PWM (Ford/GM/Chrysler...)
- 4/5: ground
- 6(CAN-H)/14(CAN-L): ISO-11898/ISO-15765 CAN
- 7(K-Line)/15(L-Line): ISO-9141/ISO-14230 K/L-line (bidirectional lines)
- 16: power
Thanks to the built-in microprocessor DiaLink adapter can be used not only as a diagnostic adapter for SMS-Diagnostics 3 software or as a J2534 compatible device but also can be configured for use in the following modes
- K-Line — allows to work with any software designed for a usual USB-K-Line-adapter;
- D-CAN — allows to work with BMW diagnostic software via EDIABAS (STD:OBD driver) supporting K-bus and CAN-bus;
- ELM327 — allows to work with the software designed for ELM327 chip (this mode will be added soon and will be included in the software update).
The item is tempoparily off sale.
OBD Male to OBD Female connector. Length: 31 cm.
It allows to connect two diagnostic devices to one diagnostic plug. Pinout: 16 contacts pit-to-pin. Length: 30 cm.
CF Moto 3pin-to-OBD2 adapter is designed to connect device with built-in OBD2 Male to the diagnostic connector of CF Moto vehicles. It allows to perform reflash of the vehicles with Bosch MSE3.0 and Delphi MT05.2 ECUs with no need to get ECU on the bench.
6pin-to-OBD2 adapter is designed to connect a J2534 adapter or any device with built-in OBD2 Male to 6-pin diagnostic connector of different extreme vehicles like ATVs, UTVs and motorcycles made in China.
BRP 6pin-to-OBD2 adapter is designed to connect OpenPort 2.0 or any device with built-in OBD2 Male to the diagnostic connector of BRP vehicles. It can be used for most 4-TEC/E-TEC models of BRP vehicles 2004-2016.