Changes in PCMFlash:
- Module 9 Mazda 2 gen now supports Mazda2 ECUs for North American market.
- Module 12 Honda/Acura CAN-bus now supports Keihin ECUs with SH72546 CPU.
- Module 17 now supports Simos 3.3A ECUs. Reading, writing, software area writing (software replacement is possible), checksum verification and correction
- Module 21 Ford USA now supports Mazda6 ECUs with petrol 3.0L engines for for North American market
- Module 35 Toyota/Lexus/Scion/Hino now supports 76F0050 CPUs in gearboxes ECUs of some Lexus vehicles; bug fixed: inability to write some ECUs via K-Line
- Module 36 Kia/Hyundai EDC17 now supports EDC17C08, EDC17 …
New modules: Kia/Hyundai Kefico/Denso and Ford SID807EVO/EDC17C10 for PCMFlash is available for order.
Fixed description for the modules M&D Flasher.
New module: Toyota Denso Gen1 CAN for BitBox is available for order.
New modules: Kia/Hyundai Petrol CAN and GM Diesel CAN for BitBox is available for order.