A reasonably priced universal adapter for ECU diagnostics and programming via J2534 protocol. The adapter pinout is completely unified with that of ELM327 adapters. The adapter has been successfully tested with the following diagnostic software: PCMScan, ScanXL, Toyota Techstream (not in full) and chip-tuning software: ChipLoader (in full), OpenBox (in full), CombiLoader, MultiFlasher (not in full). Connection cables are to be purchased separately.
- modern powerful 32-bit ARM processor 72 MHz;
- work under the rule of the real-time operational system (RTOS);
- support of the bus USB 2.0 Full-speed;
- update of the adapter firmware via USB;
- support of J2534 standard;
- protection from polarity reversal, static stress;
- dual power to provide safe work (+5V USB socket, +12V/+24V OBD2 socket);
- support of power 24V to work with trucks and buses;
- indication of the operating mode via 3 LEDs;
- Set programming voltage +5V to 12 pin of OBD2 socket (Honda reflash);
- OBD2 case;
- Mini USB socket.
Support of the following protocols:
- ISO 11898 (raw CAN) up to 1Mb/s;
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN);
- ISO 14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000);
- ISO 9141-2;
The adapter pinout:
- 4, 5 — ground;
- 7 — K-Line;
- 6 — CAN Hi;
- 12 — Boot Pin for programming Honda ECU (only +5V can be set);
- 14 — CAN Lo;
- 15 — L-Line (can also be short to the ground);
- 16 — +12V (in order to measure the voltage in the OBD socket and adapter power backup).
The adapter is a universal device able to work in various modes:
- J2534 compatible device;
- K-Line adapter;
The adapter supports the protocol ISO22900 and works with Tech2Win. Initially the device works as a J2534 compatible device. You can change the device mode using the shortcuts located in Start- Programs - CHIPSOFT J2534 Lite:
- Make J2534;
- Make K-Line;
- Make CANHacker.
Gold-plated contacts, molded connectors. Length: 1 m, colour: black.
OBD Male to OBD Female connector. Length: 31 cm.
It allows to connect two diagnostic devices to one diagnostic plug. Pinout: 16 contacts pit-to-pin. Length: 30 cm.
CF Moto 3pin-to-OBD2 adapter is designed to connect OpenPort 2.0 or any device with built-in OBD2 Male to the diagnostic connector of CF Moto vehicles. It allows to perform reflash of the vehicles with Bosch MSE3.0 and Delphi MT05.2 ECUs with no need to get ECU on the bench.
6pin-to-OBD2 adapter is designed to connect a J2534 adapter or any device with built-in OBD2 Male to 6-pin diagnostic connector of different extreme vehicles like ATVs, UTVs and motorcycles made in China.
BRP 6pin-to-OBD2 adapter is designed to connect OpenPort 2.0 or any device with built-in OBD2 Male to the diagnostic connector of BRP vehicles. It can be used for most 4-TEC/E-TEC models of BRP vehicles 2004-2016.