The OpenPort 2.0 is tuning tool hardware that is capable of communicating with a most OBDII compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface.
BSL Box V9.5
BSL Box V9.5 is a PCMflash (module 53 and 71), BitBox and MDflasher adapter.
Mongoose-Plus ISO/CAN 3
Mongoose-Plus ISO/CAN 3 is a multifunctional second generation adapter by DrewTech (USA) designed for working with dealer and third-party software supporting J2534. The adapter allows to work with most of modern European and Japanese vehicles and is ideal for OEM designing and development as well as for use by amateur users.
ELS27 is a new diagnostic adapter combining full compatibility with ELM327, high reliability and speed while working with the vehicle network.
Multifunctional diagnostic scanner Mongoose Pro Toyota 2 by DrewTech (USA) has been produced to replace the out-of-date Toyota Intelligent Tester II. Mongoose Pro Toyota 2 maintains the functionality of its predecessor and performs high quality diagnostics of Lexus, Toyota and Scion vehicles from 1996 up to now. The tool operates correctly with vehicles produced for Japanese, American and European markets. Toyota Motor Corporation officially approved MongoosePro Toyota 2 (MFC) as a supported interface and is going to promote it for Toyota, Lexus, Scion to dealer centres and aftermarket specialists under Techstream Lite brand. The tool provides full functionality of a dealer diagnostic scanner including coding, ECU adaptation, software update, VIN change and key programming.
K-Line Ecutools v2 Adapter
K-line adapter is a data transmission device for connecting a vehicle ECU to a PC. It can be used for FADEC diagnostics and ECU reprogramming.
Scanmatik 2 PRO
Scanmatik 2 PRO is a professional multibrand scanner designed for diagnostics of electronic control systems of American, European, Japanese and Russian vehicles. It can be used as a J2534 device with a large number of diagnostic programs and flashers made for standard interfaces SAE J2534 and RP1210.
The CarDAQ-Plus 3 is the next generation Drew Technologies fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP. In addition, there is a high speed USB port to connect to a PC.
Top-of-the-line Bluetooth OBD adapter that transforms any iPhone, iPad, or Android device into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor capable of accessing manufacturer-specific vehicle data. Supports GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN vehicle networks, and comes with free OEM add-ons.
- Maximum vehicle coverage
- Supports SW-CAN & MS-CAN protocols
- World’s fastest Bluetooth OBD-II adapter
- Free unlimited OEM-specific data add-ons
- Small form factor
- Read & clear 'Check Engine' light
- Automatic sleep & wake-up
- Free included iOS, Android, and Windows apps
- Supported by dozens of 3rd party apps
- Free firmware updates
- Made for FORScan and recommended by the FORScan team
- 100% coverage of Ford modules and all features offered by FORScan
- Electronic MS-CAN/HS-CAN switch allows FORScan to access all CAN buses simultaneously and enables advanced functions not possible with «toggle switch» adapters
- Maximum throughput: up to 20 times faster than «toggle switch» adapters
- Dealership-level diagnostics — OBDLink EX supports all Ford protocols, modules, and advanced features of FORScan
- Rock-solid connection avoids data corruption and dropped packets