Bench work required!!!
Reading/writing of NEC(RENESAS)Full Flash and EEPROM external microchip in GM BCM BOSCH ECUs.
Both 'open' and 'locked' microcontrollers are supported.
The work is done via CAN bus using a J2534 device. Reading/writing takes 2-5 minutes and depends on the J2534 manufacturer.
The supported BCM BOSCH:
- MCU NEC(RENESAS) D70F3385 + EEPROM 24C16
- MCU NEC(RENESAS) D70F3469 + EEPROM 24C16
Suggested car list:
- CHEVROLET AVEO
- CHEVROLET CRUZE
- CHEVROLET ORLANDO
- CHEVROLET SONIC
- CHEVROLET SPARK
- OPEL ASTRA J
- OPEL INSIGNIA
- OPEL MOKKA
The following adapters are supported:
- DrewTech Mongoose
- DrewTech CarDAQ
- Scanmatik 2
- Chipsoft J2534 Lite (with disabled OpenPort2 support)
- Chipsoft J2534 Mid (with disabled OpenPort2 support)
- Chipsoft J2534 Pro (with disabled OpenPort2 support)
Openport 2.0 is NOT supported!